Design and implementation of your performance management and appraisal scheme.
When reviewing how performance management and appraisal reviews are managed in your organisation, you should consider the effectiveness of:
- your appraisal scheme;
- management’s competence and confidence when appraising and giving feedback to employees;
- coaching and mentoring initiatives;
- absence management;
- disciplinary and capability procedures;
- your competency framework;
- 360 degree feedback processes;
- job descriptions; and
- your values
You don’t have to have all of these in place to manage performance well. Each element, when working well within an organisation, will strengthen your ability to manage and improve the performance of your workforce, which ultimately results in better productivity.
Performance management and appraisal
We can help with all, or some of the above by offering:
- An off the shelf or bespoke appraisal scheme
- Management Training in communicating difficult messages
- Performance Coaching
- Absence Management Training
- Performance Management Training
- Disciplinary and capability policies, procedures, advice and guidance
- Competency frameworks
- 360 feedback systems
For the rates we charge, please email office@fitzgeraldHR.co.uk.
To talk about your HR needs and requirements, give us a call on 01271 859 267 or email office@fitzgeraldHR.co.uk.