We’re an HR Outsourcing Company
Our purpose is to take care of your staffing needs.
Whether you’re an organisation that wants to outsource all of your HR on an ongoing basis, or you need occasional or additional support, we can help.
Managing people is fraught with the complications of employment law, best practice and the unpredictability nature of the working environment. We have the knowledge, processes, experience, and tools to make managing your people easier, removing the complications and difficulties.
Your HR team
As an HR outsourcing company, once we start working with you, we consider ourselves to be your HR department, thinking proactively on your behalf as well as in response to the day-to-day issues that might arise. Importantly, we don’t just give you advice and guidance by phone or email, if you need more then we’re more than happy to do your HR for you, from your office or ours whenever you need us.
Outsourcing HR is also a highly cost-effective solution for SMEs and we tailor make the best package for each of our clients.
Five good reasons to choose us as your HR provider
- We really love what we do and we think that reflects in the way we work with our clients and build lasting relationships with them.
- Many of our clients work weekends, nights etc and have no “office hours”. So we offer a service that can accomodate that. If you’re a Hotel, we can come in on a Saturday to deal with any issue you may have. If you’re a distributor and need someone to consult with the night shift, we can be there. We adapt our service to meet your needs.
- We are really strong operationally and strategically. If you need a HR strategy, we can do that. Or if you’re just looking for someone to look after the day to day HR, sorting out the staffing issues and resolving problems quickly, we’re good at that too.
- Our advice is commercial – we understand the financial and time pressures involved in running a business.
- We understand that employers don’t always have the time to call a HR or employment law advice line and then try and figure out how to implement what they’ve been told. A lot of the time, they really just want someone to do it for them. This is why, at the heart of what we do, is the promise to act as your HR Team, to come on site with you, and give you some good old fashioned hands-on HR support. Our offices in London, North Devon and at junction 27 of the M5 means we’re really well placed to offer this service.
Talk to us
We’d love to find out more about you and your business, so please get in touch on 01271 859 267 or email office@fitzgeraldHR.co.uk.